An under-desk treadmill is an easy way to get those steps in while you work. While walking also had a host of healthy benefits from stress relief to losing weight.
If you were thinking of buying one of the best under-desk treadmills to help you move more in 2023, it’s a great way to hit your fitness or weight loss goals: after all, you don’t have to do loads of intense exercise to improve your quality of life. You simply have to move more, and whether you’re taking a call or at home watching Netflix, being on a walking pad or folding treadmill is an easy way to up your step count at home. The Black Friday deals are just a way for you to save money on that initial investment into your health.
Of course, all treadmills are different, but most are slimline and can be placed under a stand-up desk, allowing you to walk without even leaving your desk. Some of the models below are actually folding treadmills, providing a running as well as walking workout option.
Here we’ve looked at the best Black Friday deals for under-desk treadmills in the UK. Not in the UK? You can scroll down for a list of the best walking treadmill deals in your region.
Best Black Friday under-desk treadmill deals in the UK
The benefits of an under-desk treadmill
There’s a reason that doctors and health professionals talk about your daily step count and trying to reach 10,000 steps: it keeps you in shape, wards off anxiety and helps to reduce signs of stress.
Sitting at a desk all day can be bad for our physical health – creating bad posture, back pain and even slowing down our metabolism. So getting even just 30 minutes of brisk walking, while you track it on one of the best fitness trackers (which you can find in the Black Friday Fitbit deals) can not only improve joint mobility but also boost your immune – meaning you’ll be less likely to pick up a bug.
Stress may just seem like part and parcel of life, but too much stress on our bodies can cause a host of health problems, including raised blood pressure and the possibility of heart-related diseases. However, a study by The University of Mississippi (opens in new tab) concluded that just 10 minutes of walking a day can help reduce mental strain – such as stress.
Another study even showed that just 15 minutes of walking a day can curb cravings (opens in new tab)for sweet foods such as chocolate.
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 60% off TVs, laptops, and more (opens in new tab)
- Adidas: up to 50% off trainers and clothing (opens in new tab)
- AO: deals on appliances, TVs, laptops and more (opens in new tab)
- Argos: cheap TVs, headphones and tools (opens in new tab)
- Boots: half-price fragrances and make-up (opens in new tab)
- Box: up to £1,000 off TVs, laptops and PCs (opens in new tab)
- Currys: 40% off TVs, laptops and vacuums (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 45% off laptops and desktops (opens in new tab)
- Dyson: save £100 on the Dyson Cyclone V10 (opens in new tab)
- EE: get a 200GB data SIM for £23 per month (opens in new tab)
- Game: PlayStation and Xbox games from £4.99 (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: up to £400 off TVs and appliances (opens in new tab)
- Ninja: save up to £90 on air fryers and pans (opens in new tab)
- Reebok: up to 50% off sportswear and footwear (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to £250 off phones and tablets (opens in new tab)
- Shark: up to £220 off cordless vacuum cleaners (opens in new tab)
- Very: offers on TVs, Lego and fashion (opens in new tab)
- Virgin: broadband deals from £25 per month (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: furniture, lighting and mattress deals (opens in new tab)